Friday 2 August 2013

Sorbet Leather




As promised I am trying harder to find time to upload pictures - to realize that it's actually been ages since I did an outfit post! Time is flying at warp speed!

I did this one just before I left UK - is it still just as hot now for this look to be relevant? I had a lot of fun with this outfit; summer leathers in full colourful swing and absolutely love this last accidental photo!! Am going to putting it across all my profile pictures I think!!

What's happening over there besides the arrival of Prince George? Update me!

xoxo

-------------

Top   //   Forever 21
Mint Shorts   //   ASOS
Flowerbomb Heels   //   Office
Clutch   //   Miu Miu
Googly Eyes Ring   //   ASOS
Sunglasses   //   Dior

5 comments:

Topshop UK
Miss Selfridge UK
Miss Selfridge UK