Sunday 17 March 2013

Hellooo Friends!!!

I know I haven't done an outfit / fashion post for quite a while and I really miss it!! 
So, the subject piece are these amazing leggings from Topshop. It is super on trend and I just love the detail and the colours. I have wanted a pair for ages so this is fantastic!











Have you noticed the new look yet? This is the first post since revamping! Do you like it - is it a yes no or maybe soh? I had wanted the blog titles (currently in blue) to well, not be blue but couldn't figure out a way...any pointers?

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Love those leggons!! Have missed the fashion updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I am in love with the shoes <3

    Ps: May I invite you to my 1st giveaway? Hope you'll drop by :)

    Win a Daniel Welling watch (value $199) on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh darn I had just missed it!!! It's only Wed 20th morning here!! :*( x

      Delete
  3. super duper love this look!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice style..... love the JC's still!

    ReplyDelete

Topshop UK
Miss Selfridge UK
Miss Selfridge UK