Saturday 13 April 2013

Day x Night (Part 1)




I'm wearing: Lipsy top, River Island leather fringe skirt, Dr. Marten boots, Balenciaga wrap bracelet and of course
the Celine bag.



I have done a day and night look with this outfit and I must say I am very excited about the night look! There are so many good pictures that I am going to dedicate it with its own post! 
Watch this space!

P.S. The fantastic giveaway from Very's Love Label is coming to an end! It's the last day to enter so make sure you ENTER NOW

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. The bag is stunning! Beautifully constructed without being over the top. And it's a fantastic color too! Who are the sunglasses by? Are those Chloe?

    Nikki
    Glitter and Grease
    http://nikkidee14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Topshop UK
Miss Selfridge UK
Miss Selfridge UK