Sunday 1 September 2013

Love It? Spreddit!


I have exciting news! The new age to shop luxury, fashion savvy goods has arrived! This brand spanking new website - www.spreddit.co.uk brings us the luxury endorsed culture of Korea to our doorstep. By spreading the cost across three months of payment, interest free, you can enjoy the product as soon as 3-4 days! Spreddit is already endorsed by super brands like Dolce and Gabbana, Saint Laurent, and Balenciaga. They also, surprisingly, stock some of the coolest gadgets around. So what are you waiting for? Get shopping now on www.spreddit.co.uk!

This is how the cost will be spread out for you, in a clear breakdown.

I obviously couldn't help myself and put together these super cool items into looks - all available now on Spreddit!

The Power Woman: Red Valentino Dress, Samsung Galaxy Note2 Smartphone, Saint Laurent Tote, All Saints Biker Jacket,  and Jimmy Choo Stilettos.

I also wanted to share that they do some very cool men stuff too! For those (like me) who always struggle with presents - I am always looking out for sites that help me shop for my other half! From polo tops, and shorts to these lush items; I hope Spreddit could help you too! x


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Topshop UK
Miss Selfridge UK
Miss Selfridge UK