Sunday 7 April 2013

#BirthdayBlues




I have been quite expressive on Twitter of not wanting another birthday, not wanting to get yet another year older. The dreading was actually worse than anything else, whilst I have never been big on birthdays this year it took a whole new definition. It is official that behind any birthday celebrations the true reason is to take the edge off. The bf did a fabulous job - much more than just taking the edge of and completely made my day. I'll get onto that in tomorrow's post, although those of you who are with me on Instagram would know what I was up to! ;)

For now, I thought I'd share with you my pre-birthday dinner at Plateau, Canary Wharf. I were sent there a long time ago as a job and have loved the place since. It is at the prime location of the finance district with the easiest and shortest walk from the tube station. With the submersion of dense, glistening building lights and its crisp white interiors, sink into their seats and let their amazing wine wash away your worries. The price tag isn't cheap but we had caught some amazing 3-course deals from them in the past.


The Knickerbocker Glory with Strawberry Ice Cream. Super Nom!



For more details of Plateau click here.

Lightbox Fun!
My dress is from River Island, cardigan from MaxMara, clutch by Vivian Ying,
shoes from Mr. Louboutin and baroque bangle from Anna Dello Russo for H&M.


Stay tuned for tomorrow's post - I have got so much to share for my actual birthday (yesterday) but for now I need to run along and enjoy the last of it today! Find me on Instagram! Always amazing when they fall on weekends! xxx


2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to found you Wow..can we follow each other? Kiss

    ReplyDelete

Topshop UK
Miss Selfridge UK
Miss Selfridge UK