Tuesday 31 March 2015

5000!!


I have reached 5000 followers on Instagram as of Sunday night!! 
I swear I never thought I would get here as after all this was only a side hobby thang, let alone this quickly...besides the fact that, I don't know, I am genuinely lost for words! At the beginning I still remember being too shy to let any of my friends see my account, joking that I will when the time comes, like when I'm at like...over a THOUSAND.

Things are getting real. Been in talks with Marvel! Feels rude to be talking about this whilst in a DC cosplay but as it turns out they work in an office out in America, like the rest of us, in an office. With landlines. Not underneath a remote, unspoilt island with all sorts of secret ops happening and a departments directory like one of the Disney World Park Maps (huge). It is going to be a very interesting 6 months! ;)

This Ame-Comi version of Supergirl was my first ever 'published' cosplay as Karina Dash so I thought it'd be a nice loop to come back to. It is interesting to see how far I've come; I have become so much more comfortable with myself haha!

Enough narcism. I mainly just wanted to thank everyone who has been part of my support system, in which ever form and role, directly or indirectly. None of this could happen without each of you! I am honestly so grateful! Come join the gang instagram.com/karina_dash or simply click the IG bar on the right!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Helen Slater (before your time lol) eat your heart out...5000 blimey!

    ReplyDelete

Topshop UK
Miss Selfridge UK
Miss Selfridge UK